Greetings. You’ve got seven different subscription tiers from which you can choose.
Visitor – Free
No need to sign up. You’ll have access to pages about, and excerpts from, my previously published novels, my previous blogs, and my documentary. I’ll likely make occasional posts that include this level, as well.
Commenter – $1/MOnth
- The benefits of the Visitor level PLUS:
- Access to links and memes posted with brief commentary, on such topics as cultural assumptions, the end of the world as we know it, relationships, medical freedom, music, books, Asperger’s Syndrome, gratitudes, correspondence, TL;DRs, etc.
- My sincere gratitude.
- Access to my private forum: Shrews of the World
Blogger – $2/Month
- The benefits of the Visitor and Commenter level PLUS:
- Access to weekly (or more often) blog posts on such topics as relationships and couples counseling, medical freedom, the present planetary predicament, my Asperger’s experience, philosophy, spirituality, vision, etc.
Essayist – $5/Month
- The benefits of the Visitor, Commenter, and Blogger levels PLUS:
- Access to non-fiction essays and articles, both as works-in-progress and as completed pieces. Current projects include: Guy’s Search for Meaning; An Aspie at the Health Club; Challenging the Mainstream Vaccine Narrative; Won’t Get Fooled Again.
Author – $8/Month
- The benefits of the Visitor, Commenter, Blogger, and Essayist levels PLUS:
- Access to my book and screenplay projects as works-in-progress, with excerpts, deleted scenes, and new material. Current projects include: Good Fences – A Book of Boundaries; Loving the Alien (spec television episode screenplays); and Imbolc, Book 3 of the None So Blind science fiction series.
Publisher – $10/Month
- The benefits of the Visitor, Commenter, Blogger, Essayist, and Author levels PLUS:
- Free e-book versions of any of my previously published books, and of any book I publish while you are a member.
Critic – $25/Month
- The benefits of the Visitor, Commenter, Blogger, Essayist, Author, and Publisher levels PLUS:
- The right to give feedback and offer corrections and criticisms when I’m in the editing stages of my book and screenplay projects.